8.16.2009

Search me, I'm famous.

Ok, so not *really*, but you CAN see me when you do a Yahoo! search.

After reading through my stats on my flickr account, I noticed certain viewed photos had not been viewed THROUGH flickr, but an outside source. I was able to click and it took me directly to where the photo was found by the searcher. Pretty neat. The tag typed in to Yahoo! search was "Nursing in Public" and my photo was on the first page, the 8th image. It's a great shot that my now 6.5 year old took of my son nursing in Historic Columbia, CA last summer. Neato!

Have you ever found your own photo when searching on line? I think it's pretty neat, but at the same time, I sort of feel like people can "spy" on me. I guess it's all part of having any segment of your life on line.

Here's the LINK if anyone is interested, just thought it was sort of a neat find to share!

No comments: